After careful consideration of health procedures, staffing, and family needs, we will reopen Nature’s Playground as a full day, weekly program for children grades K-6 from May 18th.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED.
It is essential that families understand the rules, regulations, and expectations from our staff and the State of CT before registering (see below). Please contact Aaron directly at 860-395-9794 or email@example.com with specific questions regarding our re-opening.
1. Registration is weekly, not daily.
2. Cost: $325 per week, or $1,800 for the entire 6 weeks.
3. Time: 8am-8:30am drop off/ 3:30p-4:00p pickup.
4. Academic time will be provided daily. Please send in chromebooks, journal, etc. for your child to successfully complete their school work. Staff members will be available to help facilitate completing assignments.
5. Programming: Hiking, birding, sports, games, arts and crafts, exploring, playing outdoors. Group sizes will be 10 or less children to 2 staff members. These groups will not interact with other groups at any point during the day. Please, talk to your child about this before dropping them off the first day.
6. Pack Daily: Snacks, Lunch, Water Bottle, Change of Clothes, Sunblock, Hat, Towel, Book(s). Raincoat and rain boots if necessary.
7. Parents must take their child’s temperature in the morning before drop off. Any child or staff member with a fever of 100 or higher is not allowed on property. If a child is not feeling well, don’t bring them in. Err on the side of caution, for the sake of all the other children and staff.
8. All children attending must provide a CT Health Assessment form and Parent Registration Packet (found here).
DO NOT PACK: loveys, electronics, phones, candy, or soda.
From the State of CT, it is mandatory that all parents read and understand the following requirements:
1. Groups of children will remain in separate rooms (areas of camp) while in attendance.
2. No more than ten children will be in any room at one time even if there are half walls, half doors or other physical barriers within such room separating groups of children.
3. Groups of children will not come in contact with other groups of children while in attendance, including at the beginning and end of the day, while engaged in outdoor play and during arrival and departure times.
4. Enhanced cleaning will be performed throughout the day, in particular in common spaces such as bathrooms, outdoor space and doorways/hallways when used by different groups.
5. Staffing patterns will minimize movement of staff between groups of children throughout the day. All staff have been trained on the policies and procedures that ensure the above conditions.