Like you, we have been closely watching our district’s plans for the upcoming school year. Knowing that Region 4 has decided to move forward with a hybrid model, we are excited to offer full school days + remote learning support for students in grades K-6.
We will offer a 5-day option for families choosing distance learning and a 3-day option for families choosing to participate in the hybrid model.
-Registration Link: https://naturesplayground.campbrainregistration.com/
First come, first serve. Spaces are limited.
-Registrations and payments may be subject to change as Region 4 plans fluctuate after the first 6 weeks of school. Payment plans are available.
– Hours: 9am-3pm (aftercare until 5pm available)
5 days per week (September 1st- December 22nd)
3 days per week (September 1st – December 22nd)
– Distance Learning support provided by our staff. Wifi and socially distanced dedicated work spaces are part of a structured daily schedule.
– Outdoor activities include hiking, sports, fishing, and more.
– Current health form and registration paperwork needed prior to 9/1/20.
– Lunch, snacks, water bottle, and laptop to be packed by families daily.
Contact Aaron for more information: email@example.com